Call for Papers
The intent of our proposed workshop is to bring together people from research and industry, in order to provide a discussion forum for state-of-the-art topics related to multi-homing on Network, Transport, Session and Application Layers. The PAMS workshop will include full-paper sessions as well as a poster session (with short presentations) to introduce preliminary ideas as well as work in progress.
Workshops proceedings will be published by IEEE CS Conference Publishing Service and will be included in the Digital Library.
The main topics to be addressed include (but are not limited to):
- Network Resilience by Multi-Homing
- Network Architectures for Multi-Homed Systems
- Performance Evaluation of Multi-Homed Systems
- Deployment of Multi-Homed Protocols in Existing Networks with Middleboxes
- Design and Implementation of Multi-Homed Systems
- Load Sharing and Load Balancing for Multi-Homed Systems
- Mobility for Multi-Homed Systems
- Protocols with Multi-Homing Support
- Congestion and Flow Control of Multi-Homed Systems
- Quality of Service for Multi-Homed Systems
- Security of Multi-Homed Systems
- Application Deployment and Support for Legacy Applications
- Cross-Layer Optimization for Multi-Homed Systems
- Multi-Homing in the Context of Future Internets
Download of Call for Papers as PDF File
The Call for Papers PDF can be found here!