Please closely follow the manuscript preparation guidelines before submitting your paper!
Step 1: Paper Submission For Review
Please adhere to the following guidelines when preparing your manuscript for review.
- Authors are invited to submit full or short papers for presentation at the conference. Full papers (up to 8 pages) should present novel perspectives within the general scope of the conference. Short papers are an opportunity to present preliminary or interim results and are limited to 4 camera-ready pages in length. Short papers will be presented in a poster format and are published in the proceedings. All papers must include title, complete contact information for all authors, abstract, and keywords on the cover page.
Please ensure that your paper is formatted in accordance with IEEE Computer Society's guidelines. Visit http://www.computer.org/portal/web/cscps/formatting for detailed paper formatting instructions.
- Submit your paper using the EasyChair online submission system on or before the paper submission deadline. The link for the submission to the PAMS 2011 is http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=pams2011.
- Each paper will undergo independent review by at least two reviewers. You will receive an e-mail notification of the outcome of this review.
Step 2: Final Camera-Ready Paper Submission
- For the camera-ready paper submission, please format your paper according to the workshop paper instructions posted on the AINA 2011 website: http://aina2011.i2r.a-star.edu.sg/guidelines.html.
- To submit your camera-ready paper, please follow the instructions given at: http://www.ieeeconfpublishing.org/cpir/AuthorKit.asp?Community=CPS&Facility=CPS_Mar&ERoom=WAINA.
- In case of questions or problems, just write an e-mail to pams2011 (at) easychair.org.